Ambrosi Cesare is a company based in Trento. Founded in 1934, it has been present for more than 80 years in the field of precision mechanics and special tool sharpening, accrediting authority, trust and production experience.
Innovation, creativity and flexibility are some of the characteristics that allow us to maintain a very high quality standard in precision mechanical production, in design and engineering, in the development of prototypes and mechanical assemblies.
Our industrial tool grinding centre is highly specialized in the construction and re-sharpening of standard and special tools, in particular for the GEAR CUTTING sector. We complete the production cycle with a high quality surface recoating service.
We are UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 certified, a goal that allows us to guarantee a high quality standard on the final product.
Download our brochure here
Experience meets innovation
Technological renewal and continuous improvement in the company organization are two of the keys that have allowed Ambrosi Cesare to grow steadily over the different generations. The latest parametric design softwares, 3D scanning tools, 5-axis CNC production machines, an air-conditioned metrology department and laser marking connected to 4.0 technology today allow us to:
- produce from 1 to 50,000 parts
- ensure micrometric tolerances
- develop an idea until the final product is realized
- build a single part or an assembled whole
- high precision CNC milling and turning
- mark products according to customer requirements
- sharpening/production of special tools and for the GEAR CUTTING sector
- manage the regeneration of industrial tools at 360°
- coordinate deliveries throughout Europe
Download our machine catalog here